Out of Pocket Reimbursement:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with request for reimbursement and submit original receipts (itemized and proof of payment) to JSoM, Music Practice Building, 1024 E. 3rd St., Room 128, Attn: Accounts Payable. Receipts must be received within 120 days to be reimbursed. Please provide the account number to be charged. Reimbursements can take up to 4 - 6 weeks for processing. If you have any questions as to if an out of pocket reimbursement is allowable, please email email@example.com.
- If you are requesting out of pocket for catering / meal expenses, a hospitality request must be submitted prior to the event / activity. You can request this via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: ALWAYS KEEP COPIES OF YOUR RECEIPTS
Procurement Card Information:
- Email email@example.com to request use of the Credit Card. Include the following information:
- Contact Name
- Date and Location of Pick-Up (Credit card can be picked up in the Business Office and the Mailroom in Merrill Hall)
- What will be purchased?
- Purpose for use of the credit card (Explain the reason for using pcard vs other purchasing mechanisms)
- Transaction amount (estimate if not known)
- Account # to be charged
PCARD Important Reminders:
- Proper use of the PCard is very important. Please read the brief descriptions below for appropriate usage:
- One time purchases to suppliers that are not in Buy.IU
- Suppliers that do not accept purchase orders (for example, web-based vendors)
- Conference registration fees
- Not Appropriate
- If purchase can be made in the Shop Contracts section of Buy.IU
- If paying an IU department (payments to IU departments should be completed in KFS)
- If item is on the restricted list.
- Recurring monthly charges
- Split or "stacked" transactions (dividing large purchases into smaller payments to avoid the transaction limit)
- IU is tax exempt. The tax exempt number is 0003123294. If you need a copy of the tax exempt form, you can request it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect:
- Please allow up to 48 hours for reply to initial inquiry
- Reimbursements for out of pocket expenses can take 4-6 weeks to process.
Questions or Concerns?
- Contact Accounts Payable Representative at 812-855-1846 or email@example.com
- Jacobs School of Music Accounts Payable is located in the Business Affairs Office of the Music Practice Building 1024 E. Third Street, Bloomington, IN 47405