Spring 2021 Practice Room SchedulingFor Spring 2021, we will be returning to the use of the online Practice Room Scheduling Portal (link provided below). This is the same portal (with new updates!) that has been used all semesters prior to Fall 2020. Beginning for Spring 2021, in the practice room scheduling portal, you will submit your request for practice times, and e-sign the Practice Room Agreement and Key Contract online upon receipt of practice time/room assignments.
- Accessing the Practice Room Scheduling Portal:
- If you are using a non-campus computer, you must first connect to the IU VPN. Instructions on how to do so are located through IU Knowledge Base: https://kb.iu.edu/d/aygt. If you are experiencing issues connecting to IU VPN, please contact Music IT Services (email@example.com) or University IT Services (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Do not use Google Chrome. All other major web browsers should work. It is highly recommended that you use Firefox.
- The Practice Room Scheduling Portal is not compatible with mobile or tablet devices. Please use a desktop or laptop computer to access.
Additional Information about Spring 2021 Practice Room Scheduling:
- Spring 2021 practice time/room reservations go into effect the first day of the Spring 2021 semester, Tuesday 1/19.
- All practice rooms are locked, requiring a practice time reservation to access and use. Students will not have the ability to simply look for open practice rooms to use.
- Find information about available practice times, guidelines, and use expectations via the Jacobs FAQ: https://music.indiana.edu/about/covid-19/practice-rooms.html.
- If you find yourself in a position where you need to make a practice time change request, information about practice time change requests will be sent in January. Please wait for us to send out that information before inquiring.
Sara Fruehe and Keegan Sheehy
Merrill Hall, MU116
e-mail: musched [at] indiana [dot] edu
Monday-Friday 8:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-5:00pm