Fall 2021 Practice Rooms
- Practice room reservation requests are submitted to the Scheduling Office via the online Practice Room Scheduling portal.
- Students may submit practice room reservation requests beginning 24 hours after registering for classes in the respective semester for which practice rooms are being requested.
- Information about number of hours eligible to reserve can be found here.
- Information about practice room scheduling policies and use guidlines can be found here.
Piano students may choose to reserve locked Steinway (graduate students) or locked Yamaha (undergraduate students) practice rooms. Note: Collaborative Piano majors are not eligible to reserve locked piano practice rooms.
For Locked Piano Practice Rooms: select a time, building “MA,” and room “Locked Pno” in your online request form.
- To signify to the Scheduling Office that you are interested in locked piano practice rooms, please select room“Locked Pno” If you select a room other than “Locked Pno,” you will be placed in a standard practice room.
- Once you have submitted your online locked piano practice room request, schedule an appointment with the Scheduling Office:
- Visit https://calendly.com/jsomscheduling to schedule an appointment
- At your Appointment:
- Before the appointment, make sure you have submitted an online Practice Room Request.
- Know your schedule availability (e.g., classes, work, rehearsals, etc.) so you can make your locked practice room time selections based on your schedule.
- The Scheduling Office will confirm your selection requests and send you information about electronically signing the Room Use Agreement and Key Contract Addendum.
- All Locked Piano Major Practice Room reservations require the completion of two contacts (the Practice Room Use Agreement and the Key Contract) in order to be authorized to check out a key with Music Facilities.
- Starting August 19, the Scheduling Office will send information about how to electronically sign the Practice Room Use Agreement and the Key Contract.
- Once you have signed BOTH electronic agreements, then you can contact Music Facilities (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a key pickup appointment window. Please do not contact Music Facilities until you have e-signed both agreements.